Learn more about Part D prescription drug coverage at emblemhealth.com/pharmacy-medicare.
If you’re an EmblemHealth Medicare member, search for medicines on your plan’s formulary. This is a list of covered drugs:
- Ask your doctor to prescribe a generic or low cost drug. Tiers 1 and 2 drugs have lower copays, the fixed amount that you pay for health services, and no deductible, the amount you pay before your plan starts to pay.
- Go to a preferred pharmacy such as EmblemHealth pharmacies—located in AdvantageCare Physicians offices—Rite Aid, Walgreens or Duane Reade.
- Use our online Rx Cost Calculator to estimate the drug cost you will have to pay.
- Discover the convenience of prescription drug mail order for maintenance drugs.
Need extra help paying for your prescription drugs? These free services can help eligible EmblemHealth Medicare members who have limited income and resources:
- My Advocate – To learn more, call 1-866-311-6629 (TTY/TDD: 1-855-368-9648), Monday through Friday, 9 am to 6 pm.
- Elderly Pharmaceutical Insurance Coverage (EPIC) Program – For information, call 1-800-332-3742 (TTY/TDD: 711),
Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. Please note: There is NO COST to apply, and your current EmblemHealth Medicare Advantage plan benefits will not be affected.