Appoint a Representative to Manage Your Health Plan

Choose someone you trust to help access or manage your health plan; just complete the Authorization to Use and Disclose Protected Health Information Form.

You can choose to have a representative (e.g., spouse, family member, caregiver) speak with us on your behalf. Just complete the form and renew it every year; just complete the form and renew it every year. You can find and print it at

Need help caring for a loved one? If you or someone you know is a caregiver in need of support, we can help. Caring for a loved one can create physical and emotional stress. Our Care for the Family Caregiver resources provide information to help make it easier to manage. Learn more by visiting