Need to Visit a Specialist?

Know Where to Begin

If you need to see a specialist, contact your primary care physician (PCP). You may need a referral to receive coverage for medical services.

Primary care physicians (PCP) refer patients to specialists they know and trust. In most cases, your primary care physician (PCP) may refer you to another doctor in the same group practice.

EmblemHealth members: log into your patient portal.